They are your best choices if you want to beautify your garden. When it’s getting dark, solar pathway lights can be turn on automatically to illuminate your pathway, walkway or other objects you want to make them admirable in the dark. The light is warm and soft, which can make romantic atmosphere in your garden.
Unlike low-voltage path lights, they don’t need the electricity from the grid and they don’t need any wiring. So the installation is easy, you can completely do it yourself and don’t need to hire a professional electrician.
How to work?
Like other solar outdoor lights, they use built-in solar panels to change the sunshine into electricity and store it into the rechargeable batteries. There is also an auto on/off switch, which can turn on the LEDs when it’s getting dark and turn off the LEDs during the day. This is cool. They are also self-sufficient. They don’t need the electricity from the grid. Just place them at some places full of sunshine, and they can work for you.
Where to use and how to install?
Solar outdoor lights can be used anywhere in your garden, such as around your pool, along your pathway, walkway, drive way or in the flowers. Just let them under the sun, or they don’t last for enough time.
The installation is easy. A typical solar light has a plastic case with one or more solar panels on the top, a control board, cadmium batteries and LED lights. Normally they have spikes attached to the lights. Only thing you need to do is to choose a right place and stick it in the ground. If you feel unsatisfied about the locations of your lights, you can choose other places to relocate them.
Different colors, shapes and materials
As solar lights are becoming more and more popular, nowadays they come in beautiful colors, styles, shapes and can be made of many different materials. Plastic ones are the most common ones available on the market, which also is valuable to buy. Crackle Glass, Copper, Bronze ones may be have a higher price than plastic one, but they can add special effect to your garden. Normally the shape is like a dome.
With them, you can make your garden or yard special. Also there are many manufacturers and have a wide rang to choose from. We will find the best quality and price solar path lights for your outdoor lighting.
Best solar path lights
- LED is 2X Brighter!
- Color: Black
- Battery (included) will be charged during the day in sunlight and emit brighter light at night
- withstand Rainy nights, Hot days, and snowy winters because of Weatherproof – design
- Each Path light has one warm-white LED
- One set include 8 lights, ideal for your pathway, walkway, patio, driveway in your garden
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn on/off switch
- Up to 10 hours lighting on a full-day solar charge
- No wring needed, easy installation,
- NiCd batteries included
- Each light measures 4-1/4 inches in diameter by 13-1/2 inches tall
Britta Products Ray-1W Solar Ray Garden Path Lighting, Set of 3
- Elegantly shaped and well designed solar path lighting
- Special shape and effective design emits direct light onto your pathway or walkway
- A flowing shape inspired by a Sea Ray that incorporates integral solar panel, recharging batties and two (2) powerful white LEDs per lamp for night illumination
- Automatically trun on at dusk.
- one box includes 3 lights
Moonrays 91743 Hudson Solar-Powered Metal 2X LED Path Light, Pearl Bronze, 6-Pack
- Set of 6 lights
- 2.5 lumens warm-white LED
- Auto on/off switch
- Waterproof materials and construction
- ribbed plastic lens and pearl-bronze finish
- No wiring, easy installation
- Rechargeable NiCd batteries included
Moonrays 91754 Richmond Style Solar Light, Metal Path Light with 25X-Brighter LED Light, Rubbed Bronze, 2-Pack
- 25X brighter LEDs! 25 times as many lumens as other solar lights
- Durable rubbed bronz, which is rustic and elegant
- Automatically turn on/off switch
- Withstand hot days snowy winter and rainy nights because of weatherproof-desigh
- Ribbed glass lens provide a light beam that puts out 120-Degree wide angle to cover
Hanging Solar Garden Light – Cornet Shaped Solar Lights, Solar Tree Lighting – Set of Three (3) Lights
- Unique Hanging lights opaque cone lens.
- Set of Three (3) Cornets per package
- A special design Inspired by Cornet Shaped Christmas Ornaments
- Ideal for trees and gardens.
- Designed to hang from tree branches and limbs.
- cornet shaped
- solar tree lights too