When you decide to buy some solar path lights, you should know what you are purchasing. If you think solar path lights can replace your common lights, they will not be suitable for you. If you want some path lights for your pathway, walkway or driveway in your yard, solar path lights can satisfy your needs. The Garden Creations JB5629 Solar-Powered LED Accent Lights, Set of 8 solar path lights may help you.
Some people gave them tougher reviews, but this is unfair. You will pay $19.60 for a set of 8 solar path lights. And each of them is only $2.45. It’s so cheap. You don’t need to buy extra solar cell, rechargeable batteries and LEDs. They are all in one. This is amazing, isn’t it?
These lights come with anything you need. They even have 16 holders. With these holders, you can double the lights’ height. Before use them, I suggest you’d better recharge the batteries first, just throw into a NiCd charger. Then at the first day, you can see how they work for you. After the first day, they are self-sufficient.
- One set include 8 lights, ideal for your pathway, walkway, patio, driveway in your garden
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn on/off switch
- Up to 10 hours lighting on a full-day solar charge
- No wring needed, easy installation,
- NiCd batteries included
- Each light measures 4-1/4 inches in diameter by 13-1/2 inches tall